الجمعة، 23 سبتمبر 2011

4 Simple Ways to Solve Bad Hair Days


You know when you try out a new hair look with the best of intentions, yet it goes totally awry? Or when you wake up late and for some reason, you’ve got hair that will not lay straight? What about when you walk outside and your curls are ruined from humidity?
I know you know what I’m talking about.
Bad Hair Day is a catastrophic event. But when it happens, remain calm. Have a plan. It will be okay. Here are a few weapons to fix your ‘do and still get out the door looking fabulous.
Plan ahead. Don’t wait until bad hair strikes to think, Ow! I wish I had… Get it early! Have headbands, hats, products, elastics and sprays on hand all the time. You can’t always rely on flat irons and hairdryers.
Have a kit. I always keep some important items in the car with me, so I will be ready in case disaster goes down while I’m out. (Humidity, rain, heat… they can all mess with your locks!) Get a small bag to stash away your beauty loot. You may need to grab a few things at lunch time if a thunderstorm strikes and your straight hair goes curly…
Get the essentials. There are a few products that can fix nearly any issue: Dry shampoo, hair elastics, bobby pins, a small bottle of mousse and a comb. Easy and inexpensive, right? Greasy hair: Spray on and comb the dry shampoo through hair. Curls didn’t work out? Comb out, and tease the front of your hair, then twist into a voluminous bun. Bangs got too piecey? Twirl them back with the bobby pins. Did your hair get wet in the rain? Try scrunching a little mousse into it. Be creative… you don’t need much.
If all else fails: Quick wash. If your hair is totally not going to be saved, try quickly washing your hair in a tub. This usually takes me about five minutes. Then, I frequently put a little bit of mousse in, brush it back into a sleek bun and let it dry. When I pull it out of the bun, it’s wavy.
If you can’t do the wash, resort to covering those locks. A ponytail or bun topped with a hat or hair scarf is still chic. Just put on some cool sunglasses and own it. That’s the real key, anyway.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق