الجمعة، 23 سبتمبر 2011

The Beauty of Life

If you're like me, you love all things M.A.C. So I'm super excited to tell you about the newest mascara to hit M.A.C's arsenal -- M.A.C False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara. This "intensely inky, lightweight, innovative mousse-like formula saturates lashes in a carbon-black pigment that promises the deepest, darkest, richest look imaginable," according to M.A.C's latest press release.

False Lashes is formulated with long-wearing polymers that coat lashes from root to tip, keeping them supple and flexible.

M.A.C False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara retails for $19 and will be available at all M.A.C locations on October 6.



Bring on the Rain: Wellies Perfect for a Rainy Day

While I'm actually not really a fan of the rain, I'll make an exception if I've got any of these Wellies in my arsenal.

Read More...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Double Trouble: The Body Shop Macadamia Body Butter Duo

The Body Shop, The Body Shop lotion, The Body Shop body butter, The Body Shop moisturizer, The Body Shop body butter duo, The Body Shop Macadamia Body Butter duo, lotion, moisturizer, body butter, skin, skincare, skin care, body products, bath and body products, bath & body productsI'd say, "Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her into going crazy. She'd say, "Harlan Pepper, would you stop namin' nuts!" -- Best in Show

What's better than one lotion? Two, of course! So I'm totally thrilled and delighted by The Body Shop Macadamia Body Butter Duo, which has two absolutely delightful body butters in the same oversized tub.

Now, here's the thing. I usually don't go for scented lotions -- I find that they're too heavy, too cloying, and last WAY too long on the skin. (Not to mention they render perfume completely unnecessary, which I think is sacrilege.) Well, the good news with this duo is that they sink into skin and don't retain the smell for hours upon hours upon hours upon ... well, you get the picture. Plus, the slightly nutty macadamia scent doesn't smell fake or synthetic, which tends to give me a headache.

But the best part, of course, is that each body butter here makes skin feel AMAZING. We're talking soft, silky, smooth ... like a baby's bottom. The light cream is perfect for areas that need less hydration while the richer cream works wonders on ashy, dry areas (like elbows, knees and the bottoms of your feet).

I've been using this duo at night before bed and my skin has never been softer! I'm absolutely loving the baby softness.

The Body Shop Macadamia Body Butter Duo retails for $18 at thebodyshop.com.



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Embrace Your Inner Child: Philosophy Frosted Animal Cracker Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

Philosophy, Philosophy 3-in-1, Philosophy shower gel, Philosophy bubble bath, Philosophy shampoo, shampoo, shower gel, bubble bath, body wash, Philosophy body wash, Philosophy Frosted Animal Cracker Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath, body products, bath and body, bath and body productsI have absolutely no problem feeling like a kid again. (Hence why I went to Disney World for my 30th birthday.) So when I discovered Philosophy Frosted Animal Cracker Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath, I was simply in heaven!

As with all Philosophy 3-in-1s, the scent is absolutely perfect -- it smells exactly like animal crackers. And, as to be expected, I'm finding it incredibly difficult not to drink the deliciously scented liquid down in one gulp.

I've mainly been using Animal Cracker as a body wash, but I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend with a nice animal cracker-scented bubble bath.

Philosophy Frosted Animal Cracker Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath retails for $16 at sephora.com.



Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mani of the Week: Essie Glamour Purse and Deborah Lippmann Stormy Weather

Essie, Essie Glamour Purse, Essie Brand New Bag Collection, Essie Glamour Purse Brand New Bag Collection Fall 2011, Essie nail polish, Essie manicure, Deborah Lippmann, Deborah Lippmann nail polish, Deborah Lippmann Stormy Weather, nail, nails, nail polish, polish, lacquer, nail lacquer, Deborah Lippmann manicure, mani, manicure, mani of the weekAnother two-tone manicure from me this week! I just have so many colors in my arsenal that are begging to be worn together. This week I went for Essie Glamour Purse (a creamy almond taupe from the new Brand New Bag Collection) and Deborah Lippmann Stormy Weather (an uber-chic creamy granite that Deborah created with Narciso Rodriguez for his Fall 2011 fashion show).

I love the way these two colors look together -- they're severe, sophisticated, chic, refined ... it's a manicure I might just have to do again!

What's on your nails this week? Let me know in the comments!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق