الجمعة، 23 سبتمبر 2011

Yes to Tomatoes Deep Cleansing Facial Pads



I always feel like a kid in a candy store when I’m shopping for beauty products. It doesn’t matter whether it’s at Sephora, in a drugstore aisle, or whether I’m counter hopping at Barneys or Bergdorf. For every one person like myself, however, there are countless who find themselves completely overwhelmed with the choices (I can relate because that’s how I feel every time I set foot into a furniture store! I’m in desperate need of a new couch…).
There’s so much clutter it can be difficult to sort through, especially when it comes to salicylic acid products. We all get the occasional blemish and we all need to cleanse our faces twice a day (and often throughout the day), which is why Yes to Tomatoes Deep Cleansing Facial Pads are a newly acquired drugstore favorite…and they’re only $7.99!
The cleansing pads are 98.5% natural, and are formulated with Salicylic Acid to treat and prevent breakouts while removing dirt and grime from your face and neck (I live in NYC so if they’re strong enough to get rid of all the junk on my face, they should work no matter where you live). They’re also smaller than facial towelettes so they’re perfect for on-the-go when you’re feeling like your skin is particularly grimy or when you see a blemish starting to form. Unlike most cleansing/acne-preventing products, they don’t smell awful and they work double-duty to counteract shine making them especially useful for those who live in areas with warm climates.
They’re designed especially for those with sensitive and oily skin so they’re rich in an antioxidant called Lycopene (found in red fruits and vegetables), which is known for its anti-inflammatory proprieties and ability to control sebum production. And best of all, besides the fact that they are inexpensive, is that they come in a chic little jar!
Image: Yes to Tomatoes

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق